Tuesday, April 19, 2016

#16 Perseverance

     The most pressing goal I have is that I wish to be a private investigator after high school. In order to accomplish this, I must first gain 2 years of investigative hours. I would like to attend a community college while I intern with a private investigator in order to both gain my hours and increase my intelligence.
     As far as colleges go, i would like to attend Goldenwest due to the fact that they have beginner investigation and law classes that would go a long way towards increasing my investigative skills. After semester or two, I would ideally move to Santa Monica or Santa Barbara and transfer to a college in one of those areas.
     With any luck, I would find another investigator to intern with. Then, I would complete college and gain my investigative license. After gaining my license, my dream is to work at an embassy as a private investigator.

Grocery List:

Milk
Apples
Bread
Chips
Juice
Mustard
Candy
Butter
Bananas
Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment